Groups are a great way to separate your website visitors, clients and prospects in your Contact Hub. Sending emails and texts based on their Group is a great way to personalize your messages, which leads to higher engagement and customer loyalty.
1. Login to your GoSite Dashboard.
2. Click on the “Contact Hub” tab on the left-hand side of the dashboard.
3. Select the Contact that you want to be added to a Group.
4. Click on the “Manage” button and choose “Add to Group” from the drop-down list.
5. From the “Add Contact to Groups” window, type the group name in the “Search” bar or simply select the desired Group from the list.
6. Tick the box next to the desired Group.
Learn more about adding Contacts to your Contact Hub.