GoSite's Posts feature allows you to add photos, make an event, and schedule a post to go out on a later date. We recommend using this to showcase what's new, offers, events, and products. Also, you can publish the same post to both Google and Facebook at the same time using the GoSite dashboard.
Why should I post?
Stay active: Posting is one of the signals Google looks for to determine whether or not your business is active online. Google places active businesses higher on the search results.
Share timely updates: Google Posts expire after 7 days. Inform customers on timely business or product news and updates.
1. From your Partner Portal, login to a Location Dashboard.
2. Click on the “Placement” tool and then click the “Posts” tab.
3. Click on the text box and type in your post to see more options.
4. Once you've typed out the message of your post, you can choose if you'd like the post to appear on Google or Facebook or both! Note: in order to post on Google or Facebook you must first sync your business accounts to your GoSite Dashboard.
5. If you’d like to add an image to your Google post you can click on “Attach Image” at the bottom of the posting window.
6. Once your post is created, click the Send button (paper plane icon) in the top right corner.
7. If you wish to schedule out the post at a later date and time, click "Select Post Type" and then "Schedule."
8. Select a date and time you wish the post to be published on and click "Save!" Note: You can only schedule Facebook posts.
9. You can also schedule an "Event" on Google and customize it to have a start date and time, end date and time and even a call to action button for customers to "Call Now."