Syncing your Google Calendar with the GoSite booking tool can help to streamline appointment creation across your business.
- Sign in to your GoSite dashboard.
- Navigate to the "Booking" tool on the left-hand side.
- Click the "Settings" tab.
4. Here you can connect your Google calendar or Outlook calendar.
5. Once your calendar is connected, any bookings made with the tool will be
reflected on your calendar to keep you updated.
- Click the Menu (three horizontal lines) at the bottom right corner.
- Click "Manage Business."
3. Scroll down to "Product Settings" and choose "Booking."
4. Then select "Connect Your Google Calendar."
5. A message will pop up "'GoSite' wants to use 'google.com' to sign in", click "continue."
6. Sign in to your Google account and your calendar will be synced!