Updating the images on your website has never been easier. With GoSite's Shutterstock integration, you have over 200 million royalty-free images to choose from! Follow these steps to update the images on your Site with Shutterstock's collection.
1. From the GoSite Builder click on the image you want to replace.
2. Once the left sidebar pops up, select REPLACE IMAGE
3. From the new window click "GoSite Images" to access the Shutterstock library.
4. Images will already be populated based on the main theme of your Site. If you would like to search for an image, type a related word in the search bar. Select your image, and hit "Continue."
Note: you can also upload your own images by clicking "My Images."
5. The "Edit Image" screen will appear. It will automatically suggest how to crop the image based on the dimensions of your image area. You can drag and drop the box. To enlarge the image area, select one of the black boxes in the corner and drag it. When you are satisfied with the image area, select "Crop & Save."
6. Your new image will appear on your website. When you have finished editing click "Save" in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
7. When you are ready hit "Publish" to push the changes live on your Site!
And there you have it. An updated website with new images.
Too busy to edit? We’re here to help!