There are two platforms where you can easily copy embed codes of your video and upload it to your GoSite Builder - Youtube and Vimeo. Let's get started!
1. Login to your GoSite Dashboard and click on “Sites” located on the left sidebar.
2. Hover over the website thumbnail and click “Edit.”
3. Choose a section on your Site where you want your video to appear.
4. From the menu bar on your left, drag the “Code” widget to your desired location in the section.
5. Adding Videos through Youtube
- Log into your Youtube account.
- Upload the video that you want to appear on your website into your Youtube account.
- Play the uploaded video and right click on the middle of the video.
- Select and click on the “Copy Embed Code” icon from the drop-down list.
6. Back in the GoSite Builder click on “Add your Custom HTML” on your builder.
7. Paste the embed code in the “Paste Embed Code Here” box on the left side of the screen.
8. Adding Videos through Vimeo
- Log into your Vimeo account.
- Upload the video you want to appear on your website to your Vimeo account.
- Go to the uploaded video and then click on the “Share” button in the upper right corner.
- Click on the “Copy Embed Code” from the drop-down list.
9. From the GoSite Builder click on “Add your Custom HTML."
10. Paste the embed code in the “Paste Embed Code Here” box on the left side of the screen.
11. Once the changes are complete, click “Save” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
12. Click “Publish” to push your changes live on your Site!
13. A window will appear confirming your site has been published!
Too busy to edit? We’re here to help!