From your GoSite business settings, you can add and edit members of your team. You can further customize which products each user can use and view. Note: There is no limit to the number of team members you can add to your GoSite Dashboard.
1. Login to your GoSite Dashboard.
2. Click on the Profile icon in the upper right corner. From the drop-down menu click “Manage My Business” icon.
3. From the "Business Settings" menu click on the “Team” tab.
4. Click on the blue “Add New User” button to add new users.
5. On the form, fill in the required information and click “Create User” button.
6. Select the product permissions by clicking on the “+” in its corresponding product and click the “Update User Info” button.
7. Type in your desired welcome message and click “Send” to proceed.
- Click the Menu button in the bottom right corner (three horizontal lines).
- Click “Manage Business.”
3. From the Business Settings menu choose “Team.”
4. To add a new user click the blue and white plus sign on the bottom right corner.
5. Enter the User's information as well as which tools they can access.
6. You can also enter a Welcome Message to the new User by scrolling down to the "Welcome Message" field at the bottom and entering your message.
7. To add the new team member click "Add" in the top right corner.
8. To edit permissions, remove, or disable a User - click the three dots next to that User's name and choose "Disable," "Edit" or "Remove."
Teamwork makes the dream work!