Placement Overview Page
1. Login to your GoSite Dashboard.
2. Click on the “Placement” icon on the left side of your screen.
3. Stay on the “Overview” tab of your Placement tool. Here, you are able to view the Searches for your business, Views on Google, Customer Actions, and Phone calls.
4. You can change each analytic graphs to view the difference of the data between 1 week, 1 month and 1 quarter
5. "Searches for your business" shows both website traffic from visitors searching for your exact business name on Google (think of these as existing customers or referrals) and also search results from visitors searching for a particular category, product, or service that you offer, and your Google My Business (GMB) listing appearing (think of these as new potential customers).
6. "Views on Google" show the amount of views on your GMB page from the Map view compared to the Search view.
7. "Customer Actions" compares the data between visitors clicking on Website or Directions from your GMB page.
8. "Phone Calls" allows to you to see the call volume generated from your GMB page.
Have more questions? We’re here to help!