You can sign in to your GoSite Dashboard in many ways. Here are the easy steps to connect your Social Media accounts to your Dashboard to easily sign in using those logins.
1. Login to your GoSite Dashboard.
2. Click on your Profile icon in the upper right corner of your screen. From the drop-down menu click on “My Account."
3. From the "Account Settings," click on the “Social Logins” tab.
4. Click the “Connect with Facebook” or "Connect with Google" buttons to connect your social logins to your Dashboard logins.
Note: If your computer is already logged into the proper accounts for Facebook/Google, they should appear as options.
5. Find your business page and select it.
Important Note About Connecting Facebook and Google Profiles:
- Unfortunately, connecting your Facebook profile to your GoSite dashboard isn’t enough to get everything 100% synced.
- This does not sync the business profiles to use with the Placement tool to post to the pages or post photos - this can be in the Manage My Business Settings
Learn how to sync your Facebook to your Dashboard.
Learn how to sync your Google My Business to your Dashboard.
Need some backup? We’re here to help!