Here’s a quick run through on how to grant GoSite agency access to your Google My Business (GMB) account. This will allow us to sync your GMB account to your GoSite Dashboard so you can post, answer questions and make updates right from your Dashboard!
- If you don't already have a GMB account, learn how to make a GMB account. Once you are logged in go to "Manage Locations" which is located in the top right of your screen or if you are on the Home page of your page then it will be in the bottom right corner at the very end of the page.
- Click "Create a location group." Your location group name should be the name of your business (i.e. Deluxe Tree Trimming).
3. Select the business you want to add into the location group
4. Click "Actions" and a drop down will appear
5. Click "Transfer location"
6. Select the location group you just made.
7. Scroll to the top of the page. Select the "Ungrouped locations" drop down and change it to your new location group.
8. Click the settings button (gear icon) next to your new location group.
9. Select "Manage users" then select "Add users"
10. Add GoSite’s Organization ID (5854450244)
11. Select "GoSite"
12. From the "Choose a role" drop down select "Owner"
13. Once this is done, notify your GoSite account manager or email us at [email protected] and you're all set!