Google My Business integrates and syncs directly with your Placement tool. This will allow you to respond to questions and post photos or updates onto your Google My Business Page right from your GoSite Dashboard!
- Go to business.google.com
- Click "Sign In" and sign in with your Google account
- If you don't already have any Google My Business pages set up, you will see the following setup page:
4. Enter your business information into the forms provided by Google.
5. The final step will be which option Google gives to verify the page. Typically, if this is a new page they will send a postcard to your address you gave to verify the business exists.
Important note: Google will not accept a PO box as an address, you must give a physical address. If it is a private address that you don't want displayed you can checkmark the box to hide the address while creating the page.
6. Once you receive the postcard in the mail to verify the page, log back into your Google account and click "Verify", input the code and Google will publish the page once they review it
7. If you see the page in "Pending" that means that Google is still reviewing it, you will know it is published when it says "Verified" and you can click on "View on Search" or View on Maps"