You can use a variety of texts and designs to distinguish your Site's aesthetics and help build your business's brand. This article will show you how to add and edit text from to suit the artistic style and character of your business.
1. From the GoSite Builder hover over the section of text you'd like to edit and click on the pencil shaped “Edit” button in the middle.
2. Select “Title” or “Text” from the left side menu and drag it to the desired location on your Site.
3. To edit, highlight the text you'd like to customize.
4. The Editing Options Bar will pop-up. The Editing Options Bar enables you to change the font, font size, font style, text color, text background, and line-height of your text.
5. Once you have completed your edits, click “Save” in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
6. After saving, click “Publish” so that your edits can be seen on your live site.
7. A window should appear confirming your site has been published!
Too busy to edit? We’re here to help!