There are two ways to change the fonts of your Site. If you would like to change individual words or paragraphs of text, you can highlight the text and use our Editor Console. If you would like to change the font of the entire page or specific Headers, you can do so from the “Settings” menu in the GoSite Builder. This will enable you to adjust the font of up to 6 Headers and the Paragraph texts to help universalize the font across your Site.
Changing Your Font Through the Editor Console
- From the GoSite Builder highlight the text you would like to change.
- A number of customization options will appear. The third option from the left allows you to change the Font of your highlighted text.
Changing Your Font Through "Settings" Menu
- From the GoSite Builder click on the “Settings” button at the top of your screen.
2. On the left-hand side of the screen, click the “Font Settings” icon.
3. Click and choose your desired fonts for Headers in the “Header 1-6” boxes. From this menu you may also pick the font of your paragraph texts by clicking the “Paragraph Texts” box.
4. Once you have finished your font edits, click on the “Save” button to save your changes. Then click "Publish" to push your changes live on your Site.
Your fonts have been updated and your website is looking better than ever!
Don't have time to change the fonts yourself? We’re here to help!