*You must have access to GoSite's Booking Tool to add a Service to your Booking Link. Learn more about adding the Booking Tool.
Customizing your calendar based on the type of Service you will provide your client is a great way to prepare for your work day, stay organized and communicate pricing of different Services. You can even section off portions of your day for specific Services - for example, you could have all your stump removal appointments in the morning, your tree trimming in the afternoon and your lawn maintenance in the evening!
1. Login to your GoSite Dashboard and click on your account icon on the top right corner.
2. A drop-down menu will appear. Click "Services."
3. From this page, you will be able to add a service by clicking on the "+ Add Service" button.
4. Input all the necessary information about your service. All the required fields are marked by an asterisk (*).
5. Once all the necessary information has been filled out click on the blue "Add Service" button on the bottom of the page.
6. You will receive a confirmation message on the bottom left of your screen.
Your service is now successfully added to your dashboard! Follow the same steps to add additional services. Your clients and website visitors will now be able to book these services directly from your website!
- Click the Menu button in the bottom right corner (three horizontal lines).
- Click “Manage Business.”
- From this menu of Business Settings click “Services.”
4. To add a Service click the blue and white plus sign in the bottom right corner.
5. Once you add all of your Service details click "Save" in the top right corner.
6. You can also edit a service by clicking on the existing service.
7. Click "Update" in the top right corner to save your changes.
- Click the Menu button in the top left corner (three horizontal lines).
- Click "Manage Business."
- From the business settings menu click "Services."
4. You will see a list of all of your existing Services.
5. To add a Service click the blue and white plus sign in the bottom right corner.
6. Once you add all of the service details click "Save" in the top right corner.
7. To Edit or Delete a Service, click on the desired Service.
8. A "Manage Service" menu will pop up with "Edit Service" and "Delete Service" options.
9. Click "Save" in the top right corner to save your changes.
Need some backup? We’re here to help!