Reviews are an essential part in raising your ranking on Google and Facebook. Sending review requests will help you receive quality reviews that will strengthen the credibility of your business.
- Login to your GoSite Dashboard and click on “Reviews” located on the left sidebar.
- On the upper right hand side, click on the blue button named “Send Review Request.”
3. A pop-up will appear. Under “New Review Request,” there is a text box. Enter the Name, Email and Mobile Number of your client.
4. When you are ready, click on “Send Review Request” to send out the review request.
- Login to the GoSite App and click the Menu button in the bottom right corner (three horizontal lines).
- Tap the “Reviews” section.
3. Tap the blue “+” button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. Enter the email, phone number or name of the contact you are requesting a review from.
5. To the right of the Contact Name, you will see an envelope icon (email) or a text message icon (SMS). Tapping this button will change if the review is sent via SMS or email.
6. You can add multiple Contacts by tapping the “Add Another Contact” section.
7. Below, type your message. When you are finished typing, tap the “Send” button in the top right corner.
- Click the Menu button in the top left corner (three horizontal lines).
- Click "Reviews."
3. Click the blue and white plus sign on the bottom right hand corner.
4. To send a Review you may enter the email address or phone number of the reviewer. If they are already a Contact in your Contact Hub you can simply type in their name.
5. You can send Review Requests to multiple Contacts by clicking "Add Additional Contact" and typing in their email address, phone number or name if they're already a Contact in your Contact Hub.
6. If you wish to copy the link - to text or email it outside of your Dashboard, click "Copy Link."
7. Otherwise, click "Send" in the top right corner to directly send the review request to the contact from your Dashboard.
Learn about How to Send Mass Review Requests.