Menu Tabs are an important part of any website and make it easier for website visitors to navigate through your pages. These can be found in the top Header Menu of your Site. In the website example below we see the Menu Tabs include: Home, Services and Make A Payment.
- Login to your GoSite Dashboard and click on “Sites” located on the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to the Websites section and hover over the website thumbnail and click on the “EDIT” button.
3. Once you are inside the GoSite Builder, click on “PAGES” in the top left corner.
4. A drop down menu will appear. Choose the Option “+ ADD PAGE” to add a new page.
5. A text box will appear on the left. Enter the name of your new Menu Tab in “MENU LABEL.” This will be the name of your new Menu Tab on your Site and should be different than your other Menu Tabs.
6. You may now add as many sections and pages as you would like! Click on “SAVE PAGE” to add the Menu Tab to your website.
7. When you are ready, you can click on “PUBLISH” to push your changes live!